Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good Morning River

I drug myself out of bed considerably earlier than normal this morning in order to catch the morning light for a little photography.



Dahlia came along and seemed to be a very happy baby as we did a little wading in the Chatahoochee River for a watery maternity session. The water was a little chilly on arrival, but thankfully not too cold.


My model was fantastic. The current was a bit strong today for whatever reason and didn't allow some of the images I was envisioning, but my model was gorgeous and glowing and looked very much like a mother mermaid sitting on the river rocks with her skirt swirling around in the water and hair blowing in the breeze.



It was a fun start to what turned into a crazy day. Looking forward to doing it again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment