Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sewing Day

My Etsy shop has been in desperate need of some new stock for quite a while now. Given that the extra income from Etsy is the only source of income from which the profits go directly into the house fund, this is something I need to work on. Summer is fading fast, so I've been tossing around a few baby and toddler clothing ideas that are at least a bit more suited to fall weather. I had an opportunity to sit down and test out a new pattern yesterday and I'm quite pleased with the results. With any luck I'll have my shop back to where it should be in no time.


The funny looking green thing behind the pins is a little plushie I tossed together to be stuffed with any fabric scraps. I call him "Lumpy" because it's appropriate. I worried that he might be a bit on the creepy side (he's always staring at you), but Mellie, surprisingly, really likes him.

No comments:

Post a Comment